As a member of RIUCI-bamboo your work related to bamboo will be disseminated in a worldwide network in which you will be able to: create strategic alliances, participate in network activities and in general be an influential actor in bamboo research and knowledge transfer at an international level. Among the advantages are that you will be able to:
- Access information and contacts of other members.
- Disseminate the work of your university or research center.
- Participate in events, activities, and member exchange programs.
- Collaborate with other members and facilitate the development of multidisciplinary projects.
- To be part of the consolidation process for the creation and transfer of knowledge about bamboo in the world.
Membership is completely free and is open to Universities or Research Centers working with bamboo.
Once they have read and approved the Enabling Document, they must fill out an online registration form and then send the documentation according to the following steps:
- Read the RIUCI Bambú enabling document that contains information about its lines of work, functioning and roles of the members.
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Fill out the letter of intent and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the delegate letter and send it to email@example.com